Jacques Melissa - Screw everything Jacques Melissa - Screw everything

Pretty noice ! I like how we don't really know what they are saying at first but when listening closer, you hear a sh*t ton of f*cks. XD

The drops are good and are keeping the same theme while being non-repetitive and that's awesome !

Keep up teh gr8

and most importantly:f-MAKE GOOD CONTENT XD

Cédric

djhoneyb responds:

XD the total amount of f*cks said tops over 200

Shock Therapy [Rough Mix] Shock Therapy [Rough Mix]

Rad !

All the samples are greatly used (even gabe) and the speed changes were unpredictably good !
I feel a big experimental feeling in this song, and everything you tested is pretty great !
So yeah, Great job there Fella !

-Cédric

DarkBlueFX responds:

Thanks for listening! I was unsure how people would react to the kind of abstract parts of this song, as I have gotten some polarized responses on it. The tempo changes and making the song 'off the gridlines' made for an interesting arrangement process. Glad to hear you appreciate it!

{dj-N} Hypercharged {dj-N} Hypercharged

Really nice !

It was very cool. My favorite part was at 00:35 because it was very ''Swingy''. I heard about you before and I was not interested but now I like you a lot !

''purr''fect

-Cedric

Sawdust Angels Sawdust Angels

Wow !

Very impressive there. I feel like it could be in a happy ''Kawaii'' Game from the 80's ! (8-Bit xD)
I also really like the fact that you used a tetris loop on the end because it was coming out of nowhere and got away really nicely. I think you should do more like this !

-Cedric

(2010) Mr. Vibrators songs (2010) Mr. Vibrators songs

Yeah ! I liked it even if I normally don't really like those kinds of music. This could be a great start for you ! The only thing is that it's a bit repetitive.

I liked it.
-ya boi aorzed-

jamest1980 responds:

Thanks!

-Relentless- -Relentless-

This is a very good song of yours that reminds me a bit of ClutterFunk. Personally, this is not your best, but it's getting in my Top10 of your songs !

I am planning a bullet hell game that uses the rhythm and this could be one of the level. So if you see this comment, type Nuts in the reply, ok ?

AWESOME WORK
-yo boi aorzed-

-Absent- -Absent-

I.... it's good !! This is not my favorite style (normally) of you, but this one is damn perfect ! RESPECT.

Do more like that !