HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS

Oh Wow ! I liked it a lot but it was a bit short. I think it was pretty funny and rhythmic. 4 stars BROTHRRR.

(im new on this platform :3)

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Pretty good !

I'd say that almost everything in this game is perfect. The best thing about your game is that it makes people understand how Television is telling things that can influence the viewer and simply modify is vision on society. A little thing to modify for the game is the mesh you used for the weapons. They are simple images and I know you could've done something about it like a drawing instead. Again, pretty good game !

-Cédric :)

Jacques Melissa - Screw everything Jacques Melissa - Screw everything

Pretty noice ! I like how we don't really know what they are saying at first but when listening closer, you hear a sh*t ton of f*cks. XD

The drops are good and are keeping the same theme while being non-repetitive and that's awesome !

Keep up teh gr8

and most importantly:f-MAKE GOOD CONTENT XD

Cédric

djhoneyb responds:

XD the total amount of f*cks said tops over 200

Shock Therapy [Rough Mix] Shock Therapy [Rough Mix]

Rad !

All the samples are greatly used (even gabe) and the speed changes were unpredictably good !
I feel a big experimental feeling in this song, and everything you tested is pretty great !
So yeah, Great job there Fella !

-Cédric

DarkBlueFX responds:

Thanks for listening! I was unsure how people would react to the kind of abstract parts of this song, as I have gotten some polarized responses on it. The tempo changes and making the song 'off the gridlines' made for an interesting arrangement process. Glad to hear you appreciate it!

{dj-N} Hypercharged {dj-N} Hypercharged

Really nice !

It was very cool. My favorite part was at 00:35 because it was very ''Swingy''. I heard about you before and I was not interested but now I like you a lot !

''purr''fect